BEHOLD THAT THIS 3RD EBOOK [THAT ADDS TO NPS’s 3-EBOOK SERIES] IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE BOOKS VIA THIS LINK: GOOGLE PLAY EBOOKS and AMAZON.COM: AMAZON.COM
eBook cover for “In Denial: White Slavery in the Virginia Colony, 1607 to 1619 AD, + ‘Reasonable Cause for Reparations’ for Descendants of African Slaves”
- Written sanction by “King James I” to use Martial Law that began the 1st legal period of White Slavery in Colonial America.
- Capital Punishment.
- The art of ‘False Narratives, about the structure of an installed System of Indentured Servitude.
- Deception, Deception in Written Text, Defraud, Hoaxes, Human Cruelty by this White Slavery Colony’s enslavers [The Virginia Company and King James I].
- An over 400 year hidden Legal Precedent (documented) of Reparations paid to the survivors in 1618 AD; and
- For more described acts/documents/events that occurred during this time period, 1607 to 1619 AD, especially for research purposes, purchase this eBook.
Whereas, this document serves as the approval from Our Billions of Celestial Ancestors who came before Us to make these earth-shaking announcements to the World.
Whereas, the Expose’ of these hidden facts is America’s “Worst kept Secret” for 400 years.
Whereas, the Virginia Colonial Court and Company (Virginia Company of London) Records validate the authenticity of these events/documents for:
- Documenting the 1st 12-year period of the Virginia Colony, 1607 to 1619 AD, and its next 4 years, 1620 to 1624.
- Understanding why and how the idea of a System for Indentured Servitude was conceived and officially installed in the Virginia Colony that commenced in 1619 AD; and
- Understanding who the intended Indentured Servant really was during this 1st 12-year period.
Whereas, other Professionals have measured and assessed such authentic evidence and I rendered their conclusions to the facts reflected in this research paper/eBook: “In Denial: White Slavery in the Virginia Colony, 1607 to 1619 + Reasonable Cause for Reparations for Descendants of African Slaves.”
Whereas, within this 1st 12-year period there comprised only White (European) Slaves of not more than 2,000 colonists.
Whereas, based upon these noted Records, You (especially our Younger Generations), now, are Highly Justified to CLAIM that the majority years of the 1st 12-period of the Virginia Colony indulged itself with the practice of Slavery upon its inhabitants using harsh measures, Nine–Consecutive Years of Slavery while Three-Years were consumed with Consistent Starvation.
Whereas, the Survivors’ Testimonial Document of 1624 AD is archived in the Colonial Records of Virginia and set forth herein this paper.
Whereas, the Survivors’ Freedom Document dated November 1618 (Emancipation Proclamation if you will), officially called “Instructions to George Yeardley,” declared absolute freedom to all the Survivors (roughly 400 inhabitants) has been hidden from the history books of American Public Education for over 400 years this past November 2018; this document was delivered to the Survivors of this Slave Colony in April 1619 AD.
Whereas, it be known that the next 4 years, 1620 to 1624 AD, authenticated the beginning of a structured Institution/System for Indentured Servitude, distribution of acreage [Reparations], and why and how the Virginia Company of London was dissolved.
Whereas, false narratives were promoted about the Virginia Colony and King James censored the Virginia Company of London Records.
Whereas, the continued denial of Reparations to Descendants of African Slaves has hit the mark of 156 years to date.
Whereas, the eBooks “Indentured Servitude Unchained” and “Novemberteenth / Aprilteenth” and/or this research paper contains separately almost 90 questions for one to use for assignments to pursue the answers contained; and
Whereas, a Script for a Screenplay has been prepared for a movie/film of this 1st 12-year period of the Virginia Colony with a sneak preview of its timeline contained in this research paper.
Now, Therefore, I, George Rainey, Jr. (Elder) do proclaim the aforementioned statements of the authenticity of factual events/documents stand, henceforth, certified because such facts were retrieved from the Colonial Records of Virginia.